Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 10, 2009

    Shelton Files Appeal of Wrongful Conviction - Officer Attacked Her and Falsified Records

    I have now filed my Illinois Appellate Court appeal of my wrongful conviction for aggravated battery of a correctional officer. Sgt. Anthony Salemi had attacked me, falsified his records, committed perjury, and with the help of Nifong-like prosecutorial misconduct and extreme judicial misconduct I was convicted and sentenced to two years in the Illinois Dept. of Corrections plus one year of mandatory supervised release.

    I served the minimum 6 months and the full supervised release and was not able to appeal due to illegal conduct of staff at the Cook County Dept. of Corrections and Illinois Dept. of Corrections where I was held and due to damage to my health requiring several hospitalizations within the last year since my release on March 27, 2008 from prison. The damage to my health was a result of torture at the CCDOC and IDOC by ignorant, sociopathic, poorly trained officers and incompetent medical staff (with the exception of Dr. Baker). The social workers even told me they purposely were told not to allow me to use the law library. My medications were withheld in illegal acts of willful indifference to medical needs.

    I have informed the FBI and asked them to prosecute for felony conspiracy to violate rights under color of law, etc.

    You can read my appeal at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/16301520/Appeal-of-Wrongful-Conviction-Battery-Shelton-Illinois-2009

    No comments: