Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    Dr. Linda Shelton physically threatened by Officers

    Please Avenge me and Fight for Justice to be Brought Against Perpetrators if you hear I have been killed or severely injured by police or sheriff staff.

    I have received many threats over the last eight years in retaliaton for my activism behind the scenes and now public whistle blower activities. I wish now to share them with you. So far the FBI and US Attorney are doing nothing to protect me. They are slow and inept, lacking sufficient staff, green in many ways, with warped priorities. I don't expect their help. I do expect a short life. All of this information has been forwarded to the US Attorney and the FBI.

    I answer questions on a commercial web site set up by companies to sell services to inmates and their families. The Cook County Jail web site is very useless and poorly done. I believe ALL inmates and their families deserve humane treatment and answers. So I answer as many questions as possible as a public service at this web site, where I write under the name "Linda". They have even impersonated me and used the name "Linda":

    http://www.cookcojail.com/questions.php

    The following are copies of posts on this web site threatening me with physical harm by officers pretending to be family of inmates or released inmates:
    ___________________________________________
    This Linda lady who all you people are writing to and asking questions is a complete fraud. Look at how many times she has been charged and locked up. She has on numerous occassions assaulted many law enforcement officials and has a rap sheet longer than your arm. This lady is not stable she has no life or purpose. She stays with drama and propoganda in her life. People wake up if you need answers about Cook County go to the official web site. I work at the jail and have come into contact with Linda Shelton she is violent uncontrolable and very abusive both verbally and physically. You Ms. Shelton are a SHAM!!!! because the next time you get locked up, and there will be a next time, if you act they way you have been you will be delt with firmly and swiftly. just know that Ms. Shelton they now have tasers and pepper spray for people just like you. Remember, don't forget you heard it here first.
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    AugistineMonday, January 12, 2009
    [reply]

    Officer "Augistine" - Yes,I will remember your lies and your threats of physical harm. I am forwarding them to the FBI and US Attorney. It is a federal felony to threaten a federal witness. For those who want to know who I am, I have nothing to hide. I am a non-violent pacifist, disabled, and a federal witness agaisnt corrupt officers and officials at the jail. Any officers that wish to confess and perhaps get leniency, I suggest you contact Asst. US Attorney Joan Laser of the US Attorney's task force on civil rights violations in Chicago. I also suggest any inmates who have been illegally abused with unnecessary injections of drugs to shut them up or retaliate against them should contact the Illinois Human Rights Authority - Director Parks. They will be coming to the jail again to again investigate the illegal use of drugs against inmates which is a criminal violation of Illinois Law. It reminds me of what the Soviets used to do to dissidents and activists who patriotically fought for their rights and their country. Nazi's like you Officer "Augustine" will be taken down!
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    LindaMonday, January 12, 2009
    [reply]
    _______________________________________________
    E-mail to FBI from Shelton:


    Please investigate the following from the web site listed as follows and inform AUSA Joan Laser. I believe the posters are guards pretending to be inmates. I have also received other death threats by phone in the past - "you better stop what you're doing or you're going to end up in the Cal Sag Canal" and "you better look under your car before you start it." One officer in Evergreen Park told me to watch my back as the 80% of the officers who back me up can't do anything against the "7 thugs the chief has assigned to get you any way he can."

    I don't care if they kill me or hurt me. Just know if this happens you could have prevented it! I am going to post this on my web sites to document your failure to protect me or to act on the evidence I gave you. Dr. Hamilton is still wrongfully incarcerated at CCDOC now on her eighth month. The same applies to her.

    I don't know why I bother to tell you all this. I suppose I just want it documented when something happens to me. I'm appalled at your lack of action. We live in a totalitarian police state and you're part of it. I know I can't trust you.

    http://www.cookcojail.com/

    Ask your questions here
    Need some good karma? Scroll down and answer a question.
    [ ask a question or leave a comment ]
    pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
    If you go to jail and throw yourself on the floor,pretend like you can't breath, and all together fake poor health (ie. walk with a cane) can you get to a medical dorm ? I knew this Dr. that claimed the guards beat her and her judge put false contempt charges on her and all she did was fake a bunch of illnesses to presude people to release her from jail. I even heard she gets on this website and give people bad advice...best bet is to consult an attorney before you take advice from some crack pot doctor.
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    T-BoneTuesday, December 2, 2008
    [reply]

    T-Bone. I am the doctor you are talking about. I did not fake anything. They denied my medications and tortured me. I underwent a heart procedure in August. I have congenital spinal stenosis and had neurosurgery on my spine where they broke all the bones and reconstructed them. I now walk with a walker due to the injuries received in prison that worsened my conditions. I have a very severe form of asthma due to me being caught in an environmental accident/gasoline spill and overcome by fumes which damaged my lungs. I suggest you read my blogs including: illinoiscorruption.blogspot.com and the links to my other blogs. I am a federal witness against corrupt officials and officers at the jail. I don't know where you get your information, but you clearly are the person who should not write on this site. If you this garbage info from the officers then you clearly are just being manipulated to further defame me. I suggest you also go to the federal court clerk's office and look up the suits I have against state officials and police. If you want also go on the Circuit Court Clerk's web site and look up my cases in Chancery and Law Division against IDOC for torture, violations of ADA, excessive force, violation of civil rights, failure to provide medical care, etc. Perhaps you are even a staff member at the CCDOC who is trying to discredit me!
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    LindaWednesday, December 3, 2008
    [reply]


    By the way T-Bone, I turn over copies of all such false statements against me and death threats to the US Attorney. It is a federal felony to threaten a federal witness as others have done on this site. I can also subpoena the records of this web site and sue you for defamation of characteer. See you in court!
    Ask your questions here
    Need some good karma? Scroll down and answer a question.
    [ ask a question or leave a comment ]
    pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
    JESUS..... Lemme just say a few things here.... Try working there. you have to remember 99% of the people coming and going are assholes,un educated, and just f*ckin rude w/ no respect. Therefore unfortunatly some of that nasty attitude gets reflected back to the whole 1%. Brittany, his bond is 2000.00.. Linda, either you work here or you spend too much time here. As for medical attention, 75% of these inmates do not take care of themselves in the world... they come to the County, and CRY and BITCH about everything from, headlice to toothaches... therefore ((% of the problems the medical staff has to deal with is BULLSHIT, just so the inmate can take a walk, or get a lil more attenetion. Get a f*ckin job there... and we'll see day to day, how the GUARDS are treated. Also person looking for info on Div 4.. it is now a mens division, probably due to the OVER-CROWDING of these nice, sweet, innocent individuals...
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 2 yes, 0 no)
    erinThursday, October 30, 2008
    [reply]

    Erin - aren't you talking about the guards? They are poorly educated, undertrained, bullies, psychopaths, sociopaths, who have no supervision except by those that have been violating the law and abusing others for decades. I suppose you think Burge is a Saint also! If you read the recent US Attorney's report at http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/pr/chicago/2008/pr0717_01a.pdf there are also a significant number of guards who are murderers and felony civil rights violators. Even dogs are treated more humanely than inmates at CCDOC per the US Attorney. I'm just waiting for the indictments. Once we clearn up the place the officers who are left may be able to do a better job and then they will receive the respect they will have earned.
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    LindaSunday, November 2, 2008
    [reply]

    linda,get a life.you do not have a clue as to the type of people that are incarcirated in the ccdoc.some are there for petty,non-violent crime and the majority you would not want to bring home for turkey day dinner.nasty,violent,murderous individuals that mame,kill,rape,rob,hit granny over the head for her purse and have no remorse.the people that have legit medical problems,I.E.diabetes,high blood pressure,etc are given proper medical care.these people bitch and moan about a sniffle,their toenails are to long,the one they havent clipped in 5 years on the street,their woes from their 30 year herion addiction,the bullitt in their leg from the 1999 drive by,etc.most of the correctional officers are fine people and there is a majority with college degrees that try to give every detainee their basic needs and respect.some of these people spit at us,throw urine on us,physical and verbal abuse.its obvious you or your family has not been a victim of a violent crime.in many countries these inmates would not survive,they throw them in a hole and let them rot,sounds good to me.but rest assured if you have a criminal at the county jail,he or she is eating a sandwich toasty and warm watching a movie.you and people like you are what is wrong with this country.make sure you lock your doors,wouldn,t want to see you get carjacked tonight.
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    letskeepitrealWednesday, November 26, 2008
    [reply]


    My relatives are correctional officers, state police, military. I suggest you read the 98 page report from the U.S. Attorney sent to Stroger that documents the totally inadequate medical care,, the murder of inmates by guards beating them. I turned over to the affidavits from 40 inmates detailing how they were raped by guards, beaten by guards gratuitously, denied medical care (seizing on the floor for four hours for example). The US Attorney documented one man with a broken leg in a cast with an open wound where the "doctors" cut off his antibiotics and CCDOC staff refused to take him back to the orthopedic doctor. A month later when pus was oozing out of the cast his leg had to be amputated. Also what about May Molina who the CCDOC staff killed by denying her medical care while in a wheelchair when she needed asthma and diabetic care. The biggest problem is that the officers are not trained properly and as the US Attorney said there is an atmosphere of corruption and violence BY THE GUARDS. In Japan jail guards get three years training! You get two months after High School - that's ridiculous. You barely have time to learn how to shoot and put on handcuffs. I feel sorry for the 90% of the officers who are trying to do a good job even though they don't have half the training they need. If they would stop covering up for the psychopathic bully guards who are more dangerous than the inmates and if their union would demand better training. I have received death threats from many officers. I have been beaten up by Sgt. Salemi and Ofc. Johnson in the Cermak infirmiry. I have been denied medical care. Guess what! I'm now a federal witness! I won't stop until the place is cleaned up. I have informed the US Attorney of your threat against me. It is a federal felony to threaten a federal witness. I hope you enjoy your time behind bars!
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    LindaWednesday, December 3, 2008
    [reply]


    Hello, My sister recently passed away in prison. August 4th 2008. Her name Tiffany M. Bradley. Her crime, petty. She was in the Phyciatric unit of the jail I was told that her doctor gave her medication. After her did around 8:42 pm she was rushed to St.Anthony's Hospital where she was she was pronoced dead. The nurse I spoke with that worked on her said she was pretty much doa but he still worked on her and pronced her dead at 8:50 pm. Later, at 1:40 a.m I get a phone call from my mother than she had 2 officers from elk grove in her home telling her her daughter has been dead.l The hours between seem to confuse me. Something is definatly wrong with this. No one will get back to me when they say and I am help-less. My sister didn't and was not supose to die. I believe if the jail was run better and not corrupt that she would have lived. If you would like more info, please feel free to ask, Sincerely in devistation, Noelle Kwiatek
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    noelle kwiatekThursday, August 28, 2008
    [reply]


    I have a couple of questions, I have been visitng my grandson every visiting day since May, he hasn't received a haircut in all that time, his uniform is filty too large, he said that is the same uniform he received when he first went in which was April, he said he was told that the inmates get a different uniform each week, when he first went in there, the pants and shirt fitted him, but since he has been in there he has lost a lot of weight, now the clothing look like they are hanging on a stick, and he has a medical condition where he is unable to eat certain food, the acid in his stomach has burned his esophagus real bad, so that caused the inside of his esophagus to look like it is raw and has big lumpy looking bumps or blisters, he had a test done in GI clinic and they took pictures, we starting crying it look so bad,due to the acid that keep coming up in his throat and he has no where to spit so he has to swallow it, and it causes him a lot of chest discomfort, he was on medication before he was locked up, he said that he tells someone there that he need medication, but he still hasn't seen a doctoe there, so in th meantime he is just wasting away due to the problem that he is unable to eat properly or take his medicine, also he is getting really dark, and I dont see why, because he is not out in the sun, i think it is because of his condition. Please can I have some answers. a caring and concern grandmother.
    Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
    shelbyFriday, August 15, 2008
    [reply]


    Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.
    ______________________________________________

    No comments: